- ADJUSTABLE ANKLE WEIGHTS - The pair of ankle weights have separable weight bags to adjust weight. And the ankle weights attach and adjust easily with velcro to hold well and prevent sliding
- COMFORT COTTON MATERIAL - The pair of ankle weight is made of mercerized cotton, which is breathable, soft to absorb moisture and sweat quickly
- WEIGHTS FOR ANKLES & WRISTS - The weights have elongated design to make your ankle and wrist feel smooth and comfort
- DURABLE WEIGHTS FOR MEN & WOMEN - The ankle weights are available for core training and faster recovery of different body types
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - The ankle weights set is ideally used in gyms, jogging, gymnastics, aerobics, gym workouts and other fitness activities to strengthen muscles and protect joint
Henkelion is a comprehensive company dedicated to the production and sale of outdoor sports, home and pet products. In order to design this high-quality ankle weights, our team takes 6 months to produce and improve its quality. All the efforts we take is only to make better experience for you!
1. ERGONOMIC DESIGH
Henkelion adjustable ankle weights are extra comfort and perfectly fit all users whose legs are thick or thin
2. REFLECTIVE STRIPS
Silver reflective strips provide much safety for outdoor workouts in the evening
3. ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTS
The pair of weights have separable weight bags to adjust weight for ankles, wrists, legs and hands
1. INCREASE OUTPUT
Whether you are an elite athlete or a novice, the adjustable weights can help you step up your workout routine
2. CORE TRAINING
You can avoid unnecessary injury and pain by improving core stability and strength
3. SPEED UP RECOVERY
Ankle weights are commonly used by physical therapy specialists. The added resistance aids in muscle recovery and rehabilitation
Weight: Each 2 / 3 / 5 pounds(Pair 4 / 6 / 10 pounds)
Material: Premium Neoprene & Reinforced Stitching
1. Universal Fitness people: Beginners & experienced fitness people
2. Universal Dimension: One size fits all women, men and kids
1. Firsy try them for a short walk and see how you feel. Gradually incorporate them into appropriate workouts.
2. Do not overuse them and consult doctors if they cause much pain or discomfort.